Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's that time again!


Is anyone watching the preseason games? I haven't been able to watch NBA ball in a couple of years (I've been in Europe) but dang things have change!


My cousin got tickets for me to watch the Raps at a preseason game the other day (I couldn't make it). Either way I don't think it would have been a game I would've liked. It was against Lithuania.


Don't get me wrong, I love continental basketball but I rather watch the Raps against the new Celtics than some team with no one I know. The Toronto/Boston match-up was in Europe and we get a game against Lithuania to go see?


What is wrong with David Stern? He wants global domination for the NBA but I'm not feeling it. Maybe one or two exhibition games over there. It feels like the raps practically played their whole preseason in Rome (I know I'm exaggerating but you get my point).


I hope that this global trend doesn't continue. I wanna get a chance to see some good games in Toronto and not have to miss out on big ticket games.


Even though preseason wasn't that hype to me at least it's almost time for the real season to begin!


Go Raps Go! (as a native Torontonian I have to say that even if I think they suck :))

No comments: