Monday, July 16, 2007

Mo' Pete Fo Sale

wow. how is it possible for a dude that hasn't been a major contributor to a team sign to another team as a starter?

I keep thinking it's a joke but it's official, Morris Peterson plays for New Orleans Hornets. I'm happy for him. He is consistent. Not a star player but I'm sure he'll make a difference. They won their first game and he played 31 minutes and made 13 points (no rebounds though).


Well I swore once the Raps forgot about loyalty and cut the 7 year vet he'd never be picked up but I was wrong. Best of luck to him though...I remember when he first came here (2000 Draft pick no. 21). So long ago. He was fresh off of a NCAA title championship with Michigan State and under the shadow of teammate Mateen Cleaves (who is where now?).


You've done well Mo.

No comments: